You have carefully crafted an extensive presentation about the policy you have targeted for analysis. You have supplied your stakeholders with the information they need to make an informed decision. It is important that you provide them with material that they can take with them to review. You decide to prepare a report that compliments your presentation.
To begin, provide an executive summary for the policy you are analyzing.
Write a succinct 525-to-700-word narrative that outlines what you have found to be attached to the policy you are analyzing. This should be formatted in APA style. Provide the following:
Headings in the paper should reflect each objective listed. Do not combine objectives and place each objective in the order as presented in the assignment.
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed or similar references beyond the course texts and associated learning activities to support your assignment. Scholarly sources are publications from professional organizations that are written by academics or other experts which contribute to knowledge in a particular field. Please review the document titled, "Unacceptable web sources," found in the Course Resources section of the classroom. You best sources for scholarly material are the university library or possibly Google Scholar.
Include an APA-formatted reference page.
Format your executive summary according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25