Use the free version of SPSS to review, demonstrate, and execute the following functions:
1. Enter the following data:
Case 1: Age 24. Weight 165. Gender Male. Pretest score 65. Post test score 80
Case 2: Age 28. Weight 150. Gender Female. Pretest score 65. Post test score 75
Case 3: Age 23. Weight 125. Gender Female. Pretest score 80. Post test score 85
Case 4: Age 31. Weight 150. Gender Male. Pretest score 83. Post test score 90
Case 5: Age 24. Weight 150. Gender Male. Pretest score 75. Post test score 80
1b) Run descriptive statistics on the data
1c) Run a frequency distribution on the data
1d) Create a graph of posttest scores
2. Complete the SPSS Assignment Table below
Item 2.1: What was your mean? Response? Comment?
Item 2.2: What were your t-test results? Response? Comment
Item 2.3: What was your standard deviation? Response? Comment
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25