In the field you, will need to be able to communicate the results of your analysis in a way that guides stakeholders through your process, extends understanding of your conclusions, and provokes questions and ideas that pave the way for future research and progress.
You have already drafted an executive summary to use as an introduction for your final narrative.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word addendum to your executive summary (this should be an APA-style paper) in which you describe the policy you have researched, and answer the following questions:
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed or similar scholarly references beyond the course texts and associated learning activities to support your assignment. Scholarly sources are publications from professional organizations that are written by academics or other experts which contribute to knowledge in a particular field. Please review the document titled, "Unacceptable web sources," found in the Course Resources section of the classroom. Your best sources for scholarly material are the university library or possibly Google Scholar.
Include an APA-formatted reference page.
Format your executive summary according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25