The summary must indicate the type of information that will be addressed in the project. It should include your thesis statement/question (what exactly are you addressing – what is the question you are trying to answer), the purpose (why are you doing this project, why is it important), methods (how are you going to accomplish this project, literature search, interviews, survey, reviewing plans from cities of similar size), and scope of the project (documenting your project's limitations, what are the deliverables, who are you interviewing or surveying – doctors from these 3 hospitals or law enforcement officers in X city). If there's anything else that might impact those things (limitations due to COVID, etc.). It should make no qualitative judgements about the work, nor should it indicate any results or conclusions about the work addressed in the project.
It will help both you and the faculty advisor if you identify each of those 4 elements (bold or separate them and indicate them with a heading).
Thesis statement/question: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Length is 2-4 paragraphs (1/2 page to 1 page)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25