The special education process can be overwhelming for both parents and educators. For example, differentiating between IFSPs, IEPs, and 504s can be difficult. The classroom teacher is a member of the interdisciplinary team, and it is important for the teacher to have a general understanding of IFSPs, IEPs, and 504s. The interdisciplinary team includes the grade level teacher, special education teacher, district representative, school psychologist/specialist, the parents, and the student (when it is appropriate).
For this assignment, create a 12-15 slide digital presentation for an upcoming professional development.
Include the following in the presentation:
Support your presentation with 3-5 scholarly references
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25