Journal Entry # 1
As we start Week # 4 – has you supervisor assigned you a task; project; goal; deliverable or maybe multiple tasks; projects; goals; deliverables !!!!
What is your plan to fulfill the assigned task ?? Do you understand why the task or objective is relevant and important for the company?
Are you challenged with developing a work routine for prioritizing ongoing daily tasks and handling newly assigned tasks? What is your plan to move forward ??
· Our assignment this week is geared toward helping you meet your internship objectives. Read the posted materials and complete the assignment to develop SMART goals to meet the deliverable.
1. State ONE Objective or Task or Goal you have been charged with thus far
2. Use the SMART acronym to identify the aspects of the goal
3. For each parameter of the SMART acronym
a. State what the letter of the acronym stands for
b. State one SMART objective
c. Provide one answer/plan for the objective
· I want you to provide a real life work situation – not a generic description. Your example should reveal to me the types of duties & responsibilities you are engaged in
4. Answer the questions and submit your responses as a PowerPoint presentation. Please read the directions for submission very carefully.
5. A template with an example has been posted for clarification of the format for submission
· You can use the template to build your submission – however the example must be specific to your internship
o 23/Spring – Course Number-Section Number
o Week # – Name of Activity
o Due Date:
· Identification of the parts of the acronym 1 point
· State the SMART objective 2 points
· Provide an answer/plan for the objective 1point
· Adherence to format, correct spelling & grammar 1point
22/SPRING – Course Number-Section Number Week # – Name of Activity
Improvement in Adherence to Quality Improvement Protocol at Monroe Ambulatory Center
SMART OBJECTIVE …… S =
Monroe Ambulatory Center will offer Quality Improvement training opportunities to staff
Determine the number of training sessions needed
Identify two credentialed staff to provide the training
SMART OBJECTIVE …… M =
Monroe Ambulatory Center will offer Quality Improvement training opportunities resulting in 75% of staff completing Quality Improvement 101.
Adjust work schedules to accommodate training
Employees will be paid to attend training
SMART OBJECTIVE …… A =
Monroe Ambulatory Center will offer Quality Improvement training opportunities resulting in 75% of staff completing Quality Improvement 101 by December 31, 2023.
Meet with HR staff to determine feasibility per the number of employees in need if training , scheduled vacation time
SMART OBJECTIVE …… R =
Monroe Ambulatory Center will offer Quality Improvement training opportunities in order to meet JCAHO requirements for health care facilities
Determine how many staff have already completed the training, if any.
Determine training objectives
SMART OBJECTIVE …… T =
Monroe Ambulatory Center will offer Quality Improvement training by December 31, 2023 in preparation for anticipated sire survey in April, 2023
Detail in on the curriculum objectives to meet the time line
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25