Respond to the brief scenario below. You don’t have to know all the legal niceties, so don’t let that bother you. I’m looking more for your analysis about how you will prepare yourself.
You will be negotiating with one of the most well known products liability lawyers in the country. You represent the manufacturer of a product which allegedly injured this attorney's client. She has tried numerous juries and obtained many verdicts in the millions. She is known as a gunslinger, and is not at all afraid to try a case. Your client is a large national company and clearly has solid defenses to the various claims the potential plaintiff might make. This doesn't mean you will absolutely prevail, but you feel the odds significantly favor your client because of the legal precedent in your state. You feel the potential plaintiff, who has serious injuries, cannot afford to wait long for settlement. Nonetheless, your client has concerns about reputation and is risk averse and does have a desire to settle, rather than litigate. For purposes of your answers, we’ll simply refer to the product in question as a widget.
(I’m thinking three or four paragraphs – more is okay but not required) the kinds of things you will want to ask your client before entering negotiations with this attorney. Also, explain how you might approach the lawyer on the other side, given her reputation, to obtain whatever information might be helpful in preparing to negotiate a resolution.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25