QSO 355 Module Three Activity Guidelines and Rubric
Note: This activity is designed to give you practice in creating a risk register, which you will do for your final project in Milestone Two.
Complete the Module Three Risk Register Template for an upcoming hypothetical job opportunity. Many students are going through a course of study here at SNHU with the intent of eventually making some sort of a job change. It may be a promotion in a current place of employment, a new job with a different company, or a career change. Changing an aspect of your career is a multilayered risk. Complete this risk register for a possible career opportunity that you would consider upon the completion of your course of study here at SNHU. Keep in mind that risk is unknown, both negative and positive. The focus here is for you to gain an understanding of the tool. See the below example videos for background information regarding a risk register:
What Is a Risk Register and When to Use It – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voR0FBnC2ZU
Example Risk Register Created in Excel – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKRJloSAXnI
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
Please remember that this assignment is a lighthearted opportunity for you to show that you understand how a risk register is used.
This activity will be submitted using the Module Three Risk Register Template. Any outside references should be cited in APA format, but are not required.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25