Project Part 3: SQL Injection Response
Aim Higher College just learned that sensitive information has been stolen from a student information system and posted on the Web. After reviewing web server and database logs, the Aim Higher IT security team believes that the source of the problem is a SQL injection vulnerability. The vulnerability appears to exist in a web application used by students to register for courses. As part of the incident response report to be submitted to Aim Higher College’s management staff, your supervisor asks you to provide details about this type of vulnerability, how an attacker might exploit it, and methods of detection and removal.
Research SQL injection attacks on the Internet to supplement your existing knowledge. Using the information you discovered during this research, in conjunction with what you learned in class, write an incident response report for Aim Higher College’s management detailing the following information:
-A non-technical description of SQL injection vulnerabilities intended for a college management audience.
-The threat that SQL injection poses to the college’s data. Include three possible scenarios that describe how an attacker might conduct this type of attack, the information that they may be able to obtain, and how they might use it maliciously.
-An implementation plan to fortify the college’s web applications against SQL injection attacks
-A monitoring plan that will provide:
-Early warning to developers and security administrators that a SQL injection vulnerability exists in a web application
-Detection of successful and unsuccessful attempts to conduct SQL injection attacks against college systems
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25