Locate a social services (Lee County Department of Social Services) agency in your area that provides reentry services or other programs for those involved in the criminal justice system.
Identify someone at the agency who does case management or case planning. Practice your interviewing skills to obtain information about case management from a practitioner.
Create an interview plan for your interview complete with questions to learn more about case management from your interviewee. During the interview, take notes of the interviewee’s responses to your questions.
Ask your interviewee the questions you have prepared. Include the following questions:
Note: You are welcome to ask additional questions.
Write a 525- to 750-word interview analysis that describes the information you obtained from your interviewee and the interviewing/assessment strategies you employed. Pay close attention to how the organization applies case management strategies to develop and manage case plans.
Submit your interview script, notes, and short interview analysis.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25