Legal and Ethical Issues - Please read these directions carefully. I am being very specific. While you do have to share an article, I want this discussion to be relevant to the creation of your courses and that of your peers. Research articles are of no value if they don't have a practical application.
There are many ethical and legal issues surrounding the use of technology in an educational setting. This week, you will discuss some of these issues and consider how they might impact the development of your online course. Find a recent article in a peer-reviewed nursing or educational journal that discusses potential legal and ethical issues relevant to the use of technology in nursing education (focus on education, not practice).
Response Posts: Legal and ethical issues are often perceived differently by students and faculty. In your peer responses, consider the implications of the legal and/or issues presented by your classmates from both the instructor and student perspectives. Share a related experience from your nursing education or practice. To meet the rubric requirements, you need a minimum of two peer responses. However, more back and forth interaction is required to achieve the maximum number of points on the rubric under Classroom Engagement.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25