For this assignment, create a brochure to use as a handout/training material at a Continuing Educational Unit (CEU) Course you are facilitating for Master’s Level Social Workers. In the brochure, list and explain the six overarching elements of IC with youth discussed in this week’s readings. Be sure to use examples relevant to social work with marginalized and oppressed children, youth, and young adults when explaining each concept. Explain to the MSWs why these concepts are important for them to learn and how they can implement them in their social work practice.
Be creative by incorporating images, other graphics, charts, or bulleted lists in the brochure.
Support your assignment with at least two scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included. Be sure to cite any graphics or images used as well.
Length: 2 to 3-page brochure/pamphlet, not including title and reference pages
Your brochure should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University's Academic Integrity Policy.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25