For a company of your choice, select an important product or service offering within a particular market segment. Conduct a needs assessment – identify the customer’s product/service, delivery system, volume, and other needs. Articulate each customer need in such a way that it provides insight into why a customer would choose this company over another to fulfill that particular need.
Identify the important competitive priorities that are most closely related to fulfilling the customer’s needs. Discuss each one of the competitive priorities and analyze how it ties into meeting the customer’s needs. What level of capability must the company develop on each one of the competitive priorities? Based on your above analysis, which competitive priorities are order winners? Which ones are order qualifiers, and at what threshold level? Discuss what tradeoffs the company faces in its choice of competitive priorities. Do its order winners clash with each other, or with its order qualifiers?
Identify the core competencies that the company possesses. Are any of these competencies distinctive, i.e., something the competition cannot replicate easily? Discuss how each of the competencies ties into achieving the company’s order winners. Do these competencies detract from other competitive priorities?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25