Ethical behavior is critically important in all aspects of business, particularly when dealing with financial statement reporting. Using the examples provided in the section titled “Responsible and Ethical Reporting” in your course textbook, Using Financial Accounting, provide a specific business ethical situation you have encountered and how the situation was potentially unethical. If you have not had this experience, find a real-life example of an unethical situation. Other items in your introduction should include a short bio, what you hope to learn in this course, and one interesting fact about yourself. Your introduction must be a video.
To post a video introduction, you may use the native video tool in Canvas. Please review How Do I Record Video Using the Rich Content Editor as a Student?Links to an external site. for assistance with uploading your introduction video. This resource will familiarize you with the tool and explain how to record your introduction in the classroom.
All submissions require an upload of the video to the classroom. NOTE: Submission of a link to a video does not fulfill the submission requirements.
Guided Response: Respond to at least three of your classmates’ introductions. Add any further personal observations and examples that further the discussion. You are encouraged to post your required replies earlier in the week to promote more meaningful and interactive discourse in this discussion forum. Continue to monitor the discussion forum until Day 7 and respond with robust dialogue to anyone who replies to your initial post.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25