Create a negotiation planning guide for an organization to implement. In your planning guide, you will explain the ten-step planning process.
1. Defining the negotiating goal.
2. Defining the major issues related to achieving the goal.
3. Assembling the issues, ranking their importance, and defining the bargaining mix.
4. Defining the interests.
5. Knowing your alternatives (BATNAs).
6. Knowing your limits, including a resistance point.
7. Analyzing and understanding the other party’s goals, issues, and resistance points.
8. Setting one’s own targets and opening bids.
9. Assessing the social context of negotiation
10. Presenting the issues to the other party: substance and process.
Include the following:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25