As you have learned in this course, the pediatric/adolescent patient is unique in assessment and treatment options but has a variety of mental health illnesses that can affect them. Many of the disorders and illnesses are the same diagnosis as the adult population but present very differently. The important aspect for this pediatric/adolescent population is to remember that their minds and bodies are still developing. This causes variances in many aspects of disease presentation as well as treatment. There is no one size fits all treatment option, and each patient should have individualized care plans created based on evidence-based guidelines. In clinical practice as a PMHNP, you must understand that you have to meet your patient where they are in growth and mental capacity for understanding. This means being creative with treatment plans, collaborating with many, and including family members for the safety of the growing pediatric or adolescent patient.
Identify how you feel the learning objectives were met or not met and support your response with examples from course materials and course assignments.
MN669-1: Construct a consistent approach to the evaluation and management of mental health disorders and conditions for pediatric/adolescent clients and clients across the lifespan presenting in the acute and/or primary care setting.
MN669-2: Design age-appropriate mental health and physical health maintenance screening plans for pediatric/adolescent clients and clients across the for psychiatric mental health disorders.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25