As you are reading research during this course, and this weeks discussion on types of studies and how they differ, keep in mind the importance of ethics in research, regardless of the type of study.
You may not be familiar with this but something to keep in mind: In 2002 a study on the effects of HRT and breast cancer / heart disease abruptly stopped. Below part of the explanation is included and link has entire article. (this is a date study however it was very significant in that it changed the course of studies and when to abort studies). This is similar to what happened in the past related to the Covid pill!!! It was working so well they stopped the study.
Richeter, (2002). "Study results were so compelling that the National Institutes of Health, sponsor of the nationwide trial, abruptly halted the estrogen/progestin trial this week — more than three years before the scheduled end. The results surprised researchers, who had expected to find that the hormones would help protect the women from heart disease, said Marcia Stefanick, PhD, associate professor of medicine at Stanford and chair of the national steering committee for the study".
https://news.stanford.edu/news/2002/july10/hormone.html (Links to an external site.)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3963523/ (Links to an external site.) More information on the study.
Respond to above with a minimum of one paragraph of 4-5 sentences, respond with the topic of epidemiological research methods and should integrate in-text citation.Responds to ideas in a way that advances discussion with engagement, depth, rigor, and application.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25