For week 7, please choose three of the below topics and provide your thoughts. Please be sure to use resources to back up your thoughts and be respectful of your classmates as you respond. Here are the choices for your two topics:
Arguments have been made that access to less-than-lethal force has actually increased the use of these weapons by police rather than the utilization of other methods. Discuss the pros and cons of less-lethal-force options, such as tasers and bean bag guns, that the police utilize. Should officers be held accountable if a subject dies from less-than-lethal force?
Our textbook discusses a 2019 change in California regarding police use of force. The new law changes “reasonable” to “necessary” in the standard. Review the information from the textbook and discuss how this change impacted the standard for use of force. Should an officer’s perception be different from that of a civilian when looking at this new standard?
Should the news media have access to all videos that are captured by police on body worn cameras and in-car cameras? Why or why not? And does the media have any culpability with the televising of police pursuits?
Has the portrayal of law enforcement in the entertainment industry (movies and television), as well as in the news media, helped or hurt relationships within the communities and our society as a whole?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25