Please check attached file for details
You’ve applied some of Illustrator’s tools and features in your projects for this module by working with vector images and you’ve also made an entire scene based on text.
Let’s see how you can bring Illustrator’s elements learned through your research and projects to create a poster for an upcoming event at Wenatchee Valley College.
Research upcoming events as posted on?Choose one event to promote via a? 24″ x 36″ poster.
Set up your Illustrator document for a printed project so make correct color and resolution choices in your document setup.
You will need to make decisions about what data set (date, time, etc.) to include in your poster. One element you should have is the?, which you will need to get off the web and do some editing or recreating to make the resolution and color work with your poster.
Evidence of various type features, shape and drawing tools should be noticeable in your poster.
Save your Illustrator file as X_Illustrator Lab Quiz and also save a pdf version with the same file name. Upload both the PDF and Illustrator file to Canvas.
?Note:?Keep in mind that this poster is an event poster and is meant to be seen so in your poster, I should be able to discern the purpose for this project through your execution of Illustrator tools and good design principles.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25