macro economics multi-part question
All the requirements are in the attached file below.
Requirements: 1 day
GB6043 QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH METHODS
INTRODUCTION TO THE DATA SET:
You are a researcher who is interested to study the attitude of students towards GB6043, attitude towards mathematics, anxiety towards GB6043, expected achievement in GB6043 and thier self-perception. A questionnaire to measure all the above has been administered at the beginning of the course. The same questionnaire was administered again towards the end of the course to see if there were any changes after going through the couse.
Below are the definition of the measures included in the study.
What you need to do:
Describe the data using suitable methods (including visual or tabulation strategies).
From the data set given, develop five (5) research questions and run the appropriate statistical analysis to answer those research questions. The research questions formulated must include the following:
Test the differences in mean/median between two groups
Test the difference in mean/median between three or more groups
Test relationship between two variables (parametric)
Test the relationship/association between two variables (non- parametrik)
One research question that would utilize a statistical test that has not been previously used (a ? d).
The Data Dictionary:
*** ALL THE BEST! ***
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25