ONLY A RESPOND!
When an agency is working to maintain its commitment to a central mission while funding patterns change and new types of activities are supported, they can utilize a performance-based budgeting strategy. There are variations of this strategy, such as budgeting for results, which attempts to make a direct connection between mission, goals, and objectives and detailed revenue and expenditure estimates. This type of budgeting is based on three main principles: specification of goals from the top, choices on means of accomplishing goals and objectives determined at the program level, and accountability and incentives for results. In order to utilize this type of budgeting it is important that there are clear and measurable objectives, and responsibility for their achievement needs to be clearly assigned to units, programs, or individuals. Having an appropriate program design is also essential for this form of budgeting. The design needs to have a history of being effective in the circumstances that are planned by the program. Finally, managers and their staff need to have the responsibility and authority to do what is needed to achieve the objectives (Lewis & Lewis, 2011). Utilizing a financial strategy, such as budgeting for results, would allow an organization to change its programs with its funding. However, it is important that an agency is able to maintain the connection between its funding and its mission, goals, and objectives. Otherwise, they are losing sight of why the agency was created in the first place.
Lewis, J. A., Packard, T. R., & Lewis, M. D. (2011). Management of human service programs. Cengage Learning.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25