The term "focus population" refers to those over the age of 65 or those who may be dealing with age-related health issues in a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) study that focuses on the elderly.
In healthcare research and practice, the elderly are a crucial demographic to concentrate on since they have particular healthcare demands and may suffer from chronic illnesses, cognitive and functional decline, and social isolation, among other difficulties. Also, the elderly utilize medical services more often than people of other ages, which may be quite taxing on the healthcare system.
By addressing concerns including fall prevention, chronic illness management, medication management, mental health, and social support, a DNP project that targets the elderly may seek to enhance healthcare outcomes for this group. The project may include developing and putting into practice initiatives that improve the standard of care given to the elderly and their general health and wellbeing (Moody & Pasquale, 2020). Such a project's ultimate objective would be to encourage healthy aging and improve the standard of living for this significant and vulnerable demographic.
you have identified the population you’re interested in and conducted the preliminary needs assessment for a health issue(s) or unhealthy behaviors. You probably noticed that there is a gap in healthcare and/or population health programs for that population. Describe 1) what is the current gap in clinical practice, public health practice, or in the scientific literature for the selected population and their health issue(s), and 2) what qualitative and/or quantitative measures can shed insight.
Please limit this to 2-3 paragraphs. Remember to cite your work.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25