Throughout this course, you will work on different portions of your final paper, which is an investment portfolio based on the scenario described below.
For this week’s assignment, you will identify and examine at least two stocks and one other investment type you are interested in to build your investment portfolio.
Scenario: Imagine you have just won $100,000 in a lottery. You want to invest this money wisely so it can grow over time and help you achieve your overall investment goals.
Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
• It is strongly recommended that you look ahead to future weeks’ assignments because you will need to plan and prepare to complete all tasks and assignments by the deadlines.
• Read How to Set SMART Goals for Your Investments Links to an external site. .
• Read How to Set Investing Goals Links to an external site. .
• Research stocks of publicly traded companies and other types of investment you want to invest in. Two suggested sites you can use to conduct independent research are Yahoo! Finance Links to an external site. or MarketWatch Links to an external site. .
In your paper,
• Describe your current financial situation at a high level. For example, consider discussing your current and future income potential, current debt, current investments, and anything else significant that can impact your investment strategy.
• Create at least two investment goals (Pay off Mortgage $740k and Save for retirement) for yourself that are SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound).
• Identify a type of investment you would like to consider as part of your investment portfolio that is not a stock (e.g., bonds, mutual funds, real estate, etc.).
• Explain why you chose or are interested in that type of investment.
• Identify at least five stocks of publicly traded companies you want to invest in.
• Explain why you chose those stocks using specific data or information about the company.
• Explain how your investment choices align with your overall financial goals.
The Investment Analysis paper
• Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style Links to an external site. as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word Links to an external site.
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
◦ Title of paper in bold font
◦ Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
◦ Student’s name
◦ Name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
◦ Course name and number
◦ Instructor’s name
◦ Due date
• Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice Links to an external site. resource for additional guidance.
• Must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed or credible sources in addition to the course text. Wikipediaand Investopedia are examples of sources that are NOT acceptable for this assignment.
• Must document any information used from sources in APA Style.
• Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25