In the same way teachers expect their students to continue growing in their knowledge and skills, teachers can improve their practice through ongoing professional development (PD). As your professional knowledge and expertise increase in the TESOL field, so will your opportunities for professional leadership and advocacy.
Imagine as a member of the ELL task force, teachers often ask you about how they can continue to professionally grow in their knowledge of working with ELLs. As a result of this, your principal asks you to present information at a staff meeting for classroom teachers working with ELLs in your school.
Create a 30-minute PD session to present at a staff meeting for classroom teachers, detailing specific opportunities and strategies for continued growth as educators in supporting ELLs.
For your PD session, create the following:
Include the following in your PD handout:
Support your PD session with 3-5 scholarly resources.
Submit your outline/agenda with facilitator/speaker notes, PD handout, assessment tool, and resources in a single document.
While APA Style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25