Every decision has an Opportunity Cost due to the nature of scarcity, there is always a better alternative not chosen, therefore, there is always an opportunity cost. “The opportunity cost of an alternative is what you give up to pursue it” (Froeb, McCann,Shor & Ward, 2016). When you go to a Maroon 5 concert, you give up $100 of benefits you would have received if you had gone to a Beyoncé concert. Also, you would also avoid $80 of cost for the Beyoncé concert. According to the definition below, the opportunity cost of seeing Maroon 5 concert is $100 – $80 = $20. Please delve into the statement there are always opportunity costs. How can an individual make the best decision? Is there a best decision? Would one miss an opportunity not attending one of the concerts? Include a minimum of one reference.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25