?Never Events” & Your Clinical Project?
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) formed its no-pay policy based on the growing work of National Quality Forum (NQF) of never events.Meaning, CMS will no longer pay for certain conditions that result from what might be termed poor practice or events that should never have occurred while a patient was under the care of a healthcare professional.
Discuss specific examples of never eventsand their impact in your workplace.
What issues are you considering for your clinical project and why?
Your initial post should be at least 500 words,?formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources. Your initial post is worth 8 points.
Online?Materials & Resources
The Role of the Nurse Manager (10:14)
AHRQ Patient Safety. (2015, April 29).?CUSP: The Role of the Nurse Manager [Video file]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXWO1Lmd6pECUSP: The Role of the Nurse ManagerLinks to an external site.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25