Create a team charter that describes how your team will work together to complete the assignments in Weeks 2, 3, and 4 and the final paper in Week 5. Prepare the Project Team Contract paper must include the following:
Define how identified tasks will get divided among team members
This charter is the foundation for your work plan.
Define how team members will make decisions.
Define how team members will resolve disputes.
Note: The first action should not be emailing your instructor. This should be a last-resort option.
Define how team members will communicate with one another.
To Prepare the Project Team Contract paper.
Must be two to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style Links to an external site.
Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of the paper in bold font
Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
Name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
Course name and number
Must utilize academic voice
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25