Carlos is a 25 year old male who works as a bartender in a major hotel. He works from 4 pm to 12 am 4 days a week. Due to the nature of his work, he usually engages with a lot of customers, and he is allowed to “have a few drinks at work.” He feels that his alcohol consumption is “probably getting out of control.” In his days off, he likes to have a few drinks during the day. He notices that if he stops drinking for a day, his hands start “shaking” and it goes away when he has a drink. He does not want to get hooked on alcohol, so he came to the clinic for help to quit. He is willing to try anything to get clean and sober.
5. Include a member(s) of the healthcare team in the scenario with specific duties
6. Create a teaching plan and a comprehensive treatment plan for this patient
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25