ADMN702 Nairobi Brent Crude Oil Futures Contract Futures Contracts Project
Part 5 Project – Futures Contracts and News Events (5% of Grade)
Part 1: Futures Contracts
Select three futures contracts, at least one being a financial futures and one a commodities futures, from at least two different exchanges.Do not select interest rate futures as they require specialized knowledge.Neatly report the following in a Word (or similar) document or table.Depending on the contract or website, some information may be missing.
Name of contract and exchange
Basic contract information: price quotation information, trading units, minimum price fluctuation, daily price limit, delivery months
Delivery information: deliverable grades, deliverable points or methods, last trading day, last delivery or settlement day
Some futures exchange web sites are below.Contract choices are usually under “PRODUCTS.”
CME Group: www.cmegroup.com
Example of coal futures contract:
Intercontinental Exchange: www.theice.com
Example of a canola futures contract:
Part 2: News Events
Find and read two articles from a recent periodical(s) or from the Internet dealing with an event affecting the price of a commodity or currency futures contract.Each article should cover a different commodity or currency.One article should cover a commodity, the other should cover a currency.For each article, turn in the following:
At most a half-page (must be typed, single-spaced) write-up describing what the news event was and how and why it affected the commodity or currency
Yahoo’s finance site is an excellent source to find news articles.The following addresses may be helpful:
How and What to Turn In
Put your name on your Word documents and combine them into one file.Email the file to the instructor directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through the Canvas messaging system.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25